Health Savings Account (HSA)
You can't predict when you're going to get sick, so it's best to set aside funds now before you need it. Take control of your medical expenses back from your health plan. Our HSA makes it easy.
Start saving now with this interest bearing account designed to help you pay towards meeting the deductible on your health plan. All contributions are tax deductible and you can access funds to pay for medical expenses by check or debit card. With an HSA, the next time you need to visit a doctor or buy medicine, you'll be financially prepared.
Check out common questions and current HSA tax tables here:
|Tax Year||Standard Limit Self-Only||Standard Limit Family||Catch-up Contribution Limit|
|2017 and later||$3,350*||$6,750*||$1,000|
Please be advised that by clicking on the links above, you are leaving Two Rivers Bank & Trust's website. Two Rivers Bank & Trust does not endorse or control the content of third party websites.
- Save for future medical expenses
- Interest bearing account
- Tiered rates reward higher balances
- Tax-deductible contributions
- Tax advantaged earnings**
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) required
- Free HSA debit card
- Not tied to one job
- No "use it or lose it" rule
- Use funds for any qualified medical expense
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free electronic statements
- Check images available
- $100 deposit to open
* Subject to annual cost-of-living adjustments.
**Consult your tax advisor.
Individuals covered under a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) are eligible to contribute to an HSA. You can verify whether you have an HDHP Plan by contacting your insurance company and/or insurance agent.