Get the simplicity of checks and the convenience of credit with a MasterCard® debit card from Two Rivers Bank & Trust. Make purchases anywhere* and online like you would with a credit card and have the funds deducted automatically from your account.
You can also use it to access your account from any ATM*. Each month, you'll receive a detailed statement of all your purchases and debits to make balancing your budget easy!
Please be advised that by clicking on the links above, you are leaving Two Rivers Bank & Trust's website. Two Rivers Bank & Trust does not endorse or control the content of third party websites.
- Card issued free of charge
- Accepted worldwide
- Use it like a credit card
- Get cash from any ATM*
- Funds deducted automatically from checking
- No monthly fees
- More convenient than checks
- Safer than cash
- Track purchases easily
*Two Rivers Bank & Trust Debit Cards are accepted at any ATM displaying the MasterCard®, Cirrus® or Shazam® logo and anywhere that accepts MasterCard® Debit Cards
Why won't my card won't work?
Your card might not be working for several reasons. Take a look at the list below:
- If you have received a new card in the mail, perhaps you have not activated it yet. You can do this by either calling 800-708-7119 or by using your card and new PIN at a Two Rivers Bank & Trust ATM.
- If you have already done this, make sure you are using the new PIN that you received in the mail shortly after receiving the new debit card. If you have used the information on your PIN mailer to change it, the new number will not be activated until the following business day at 10:30A.M.
- If you have done the steps above and your card is still not working, please contact us to let us know and we will help resolve the issue.
Can I keep the same PIN? Yes. There are two ways you can change your PIN.
1) At a Two Rivers Bank & Trust ATM by first using the new PIN and selecting the PIN change option on the screen.
2) By calling 866-501-7133 and using the 9-digit reference code located in the PIN mailer you received. These PIN updates occur at 10:30 a.m. each day.
I have all my mail forwarded, why wasn't my card? With debit card fraud on the rise, we've attached a high level of security to them by having them returned to the bank if we do not have a current address on file for you. We did not want to take the chance of having your card fall into the wrong hands. If you had a forwarding order on file at the post office, your PIN would have been forwarded.