Deposit birthday money, your roommate's rent, your friend's repayment for last weekend's concert tickets -- and never have to leave your house, or even your bed! Our newest mobile banking perk puts you in direct control of your deposits.
Please be advised that by clicking on the links above, you are leaving Two Rivers Bank & Trust's website. Two Rivers Bank & Trust does not endorse or control the content of third party websites.
Here's how it works:
2. Log in to Online Banking. Access Mobile Deposit Agreement via SECURE FORMS (upper right corner - option not available via mobile app) and complete form electronically, accepting terms and conditions*.
3. Once enrolled, SIGN CHECK and write FOR DEPOSIT ONLY on back of each check.
4. Log in and select DEPOSITS / NEW DEPOSIT.
5. Select the account for deposit, enter check amount, CONTINUE.
6. Take a picture of the front and back of your FULLY ENDORSED CHECK (see #3 above).
7. Submit the image.
It's that easy! Just point, click, and deposit.
*See Mobile Deposit Agreement for limitations associated with our Mobile Deposit service.
Tips on using TR Mobile Deposit!
Before you POINT, CLICK, DEPOSIT . . .
follow this checklist to ensure you capture a successful image!
- Before logging in to the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Endorse (sign) the back of your check, labeling it 'For Deposit Only'.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks.
- Take photo of front and back of each check in a well-lit area, placing on solid, dark background.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking photos, holding it as square to the check as possible to reduce corner-to-corner skew.
- Keep check within view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos, making sure all four corners are visible. (Avoid including too much area surrounding check.)
- Make sure the entire check image is visible, in focus, and showing no shadows before submitting your deposit. (The MICR line – numbers on the bottom of your check – must be readable.)
- When prompted to enter the amount of your check, carefully enter to ensure it matches the check amount.
- Frequently Asked Questions
TR Mobile Deposit FAQs
Q: Is there a fee for using Mobile Deposit?
A: No, this service is provided at no charge to you.
Q: Can I submit multiple checks on one deposit?
A: No. Only one item may be submitted per deposit.
Q: I am a mobile banking user; will I have the Mobile Deposit option automatically when I login to my mobile banking?
A: No. Users must be manually enrolled, AFTER they have submitted the Mobile Deposit Agreement via SECURE FORMS (available upon logging into online banking, in the upper right corner).
Q: Do I need to bring my check into the bank after I submit it for deposit?
A: No. After you submit your check keep it for 30 days and then shred it.
Q: Is there dollar amount limit for the deposits I submit in Mobile Deposit?
A: Yes. The per check deposit amount limit $1,500.00 and the daily deposit amount limit is $3,000.00.
Q: When will my deposit be available?
A: The cutoff time for processing checks is 3:30 p.m. on business days. Once processed, if the item is accepted it will be available the next morning.
Example 1: Customer uses mobile deposit on Friday, July 25th at 10:00 a.m. Processing of the check is completed by 3:30 p.m. and the check is approved. The customer will see the funds for the deposit in their account the morning of Saturday, July 26th.
Example 2: Customer uses mobile deposit on Friday, July 25th at 4:00 p.m. The check has been submitted after the 3:30 p.m. cutoff so it will be processed the next business day on Monday, July 28th. The customer will see the funds for the deposit in their account the morning of Tuesday, July 29th.
Q: Should I endorse my check before I submit it via Mobile Deposit?
A: Yes. Checks should be endorsed within ½ inch of the top of check. The endorsement should include your signature, and the words "for deposit only."