We appreciate your interest in employment with Two Rivers Financial Group!
Applications and résumés are accepted only for current open positions at Two Rivers Financial Group and should be submitted electronically.
Instructions for online application submission:
- Complete our online application. (This file requires Adobe Reader to complete. Download it for free here.)
- Fill in all blanks.
- "Position Applied For" should be typed the same as it is listed below.
- You must submit a new application for each position you are applying for. After submission of the first application, change the "Position Applied For" and submit the form again for the next position.
- Electronically sign application where noted.
- Submit the application by clicking on the "Submit Form" button located at the top of the form. Your application will be sent directly to the human resources department.
Résumés and cover letters should also be submitted electronically by emailing them to email@example.com or by mailing them to:
Two Rivers Financial Group
Human Resources Department
222 N. Main St.
Burlington, IA 52601
- Tellers - Posted September, 2016
- Assistant Compliance Officer - Posted August, 2016
- Executive Assistant - Posted October, 2016
- Branch Manager - Posted October, 2016
- Trust Officer - Posted November, 2016
- Trust Assistant - Posted November, 2016
- Receptionist - Posted November, 2016
- Personal Lines Insurance Agent - Posted November, 2016
Please note that due to the large number of resumes and applications received, we are unable to individually follow up or confirm receipt of submitted materials for all applicants. Your submissions will be reviewed, however, by the Human Resources Officer and/or hiring managers. We will then contact you directly when your specific skills and background match our hiring needs.
Join our winning team!
Our team is passionate about helping each other succeed. We are honored to be placed among Iowa’s Top 150 Workplaces in 2016!
Two Rivers Financial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.